Monday, February 21, 2011

49/365 PLOWED!

Oh what a sight.. I was outside working in the yard and talking to Nolan and Casey when our neighbor John rode over to tell me that Mr. L was on his way to plow our garden... I did a happy dance & ran straight upstairs to grab my camera & to tell Rob and the kids to come down!  I was like a kid at Christmas!  Thanks Mr. L for plowing her up... the sweet smell of freshly turned dirt is one of my favorites!  I don't know how I'll ever get all the grass out of this garden spot (as we tripled it's size) but I'm gonna have fun getting dirty and trying!  Bring on the SPRING!

Once the plowing was done Rob and Tate set out for their hunting trip to South Ga.  Tate was beyond excited!  Casey and I set straight to work on unfinished projects we wanted to complete while the boys were gone.  FUN FUN!

No comments: