Tuesday, February 15, 2011

44/365 Oh sweet Sunday..

I first have to say.. I AM LOVIN' THIS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!

We started my favorite day of the week out by heading to church.  We truly enjoyed the service today, such a touching message.  After Service we enjoyed chatting with some new friends, then home for lunch.  With such pretty skies we knew we had to be outdoors.. just what, oh what to do?!?!  With the craving for my clothesline during the weather, I voted to fix my clothesline :)  So to digging we went!  Tater bug played with his friend, Susie as we worked ;)   Simple day at The Engle house, but a great one at that!


 Lyla girl, you don't look 3 years old in this image.. you are giving me a fast forward button with this one.  Please stop, sweet girl.. I want you to stay my baby girl for a bit longer!
  Trigger is loving the sunshine too :) 
02.13.11

No comments: