Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16/365 Candy and a sweet date:)

We started today off with Church service at Flat Branch, then a late lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.. yum yum!

After returning home I thought it'd be great to have a lil date with my Tater bug before he returns to school, so we headed out to get the Candy for the Valentine's shoot.  Pure torture for my lil lad... we ended up with bags and bags of candy~ now all I lack is the hundred balls of gum ;) So, here it is.. straight from my phone lol the image for 1.16.11,  :) Thank God for today.. it was a good one :)


Going to follow up with a few more images for today's post.. after all, what date with your son is complete without a stop at Tractor Supply?!!?!  A trip to Tractor Supply excites me just as much as it does Tate.  I'll say it again ~ TRACTOR SUPPLY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORES.. sad, I know but it's the little things that make my heart tick...like a new Homestead Magazine or viewing the for sale board they have.. gotta find that pig we are looking for ;)

No comments: