Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been eye-balling this place for months!





The leaves have finally turned! Look at how perfect this place is.....on our way home from the park today we stopped to get permission from the land owners to take some photos here, no one was home so I started snapping. I would love to have some family photos taken here....just a perfect spot! (or for a certain someone in a red dress..hint hint Nacole)

Anyway~ here are the pics....I just love one with my side view mirror. As I was snapping it, Tate asked "Momma why do you have to always take pictures?" My answer "This view could be gone tomorrow, but I will have it forever!" He probably didn't know what the heck I was talking about, but maybe oneday he will understand....I do it to mark today, and yesterday, & the day before that! LOL

No comments: