Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A jump back in time to a few of my favorite days......

Here is a cute one of me and my bro's on Nathan's big wedding day. Crazy to think that Tate was in the oven at this time!




This photo of Tater & Braydi jumping on the bed brings back memories...the reason they are in their diapers is because they had just jumped out of the bath. Wanna know the reason they had a bath~ they had creamed two tubs of skin cream on their bodies & all in their hair! It was too cute to get upset, so I just grabbed the video camera and laughed it off. It was a great day in toddler world. I truly miss the days when Braydi and Tate had sleep overs.





Why do I love these photos? Well they remind me of an awesome vacation.... A vacation where I fell in love with my hubby all over again. It was our first vacation as a family & it was a great one!



These photos are from a sweet Fall day decorating our yard. Tate fell on the pavement and hurt his nose that day....I remember the day to be so relaxing and happy! He loved helping us with the flowers and pumpkins! I wish I could go back to this day and pinch his little cheecks! He is just soooo cute!

No comments: