Monday, September 17, 2007

We are two peas in a pod.......





When it comes to photography, I am in love! I love every part of it...I love seeing what I can capture, I love seeing the emotion in people that normally would be over looked, I love preserving the here and now for families....I just love it all! Never would I have imagine there was someone else on this green earth who loves taking pictures as much as I do...well there is and she just so happens to be my sister-in-law, Rachael.

When us, Engle Girls get together we are non stop photo taking!!! As my husband says~ you know it is bad when you take pictures of each other taking pictures!! The way I look at it is we spend our time behind the camera and never in the photos so lets turn the lens toward us for once.....here is what our photo shoots look like~





















No comments: