Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunday, was one great day!!!!


All my friends and family.


Me and my sweet Granny.









My second family.

Jessy, Mandy, Candace, and Sayward.


Such sweet girls!


Oh so tired!






How much fun was this....me, friends, cake, sweet tea & presents all under one roof! It's a dream! Nah, I did have a blast on Sunday and was truly shocked at everyone that showed up for lil old Nichol! I really enjoyed seeing friends that I haven't seen since High School. Everyone knows me so well, all the gifts reflect my style in everyway! I just loved it all....and so will lil Lyla! Thanks to everyone that came, and everyone who couldn't make it but still thought of us. My day was made so special & I will forever remember it...Thanks for making my last pregnancy so special! Love you all* Nichol-ie-o

No comments: