Monday, April 16, 2007

My forever has started and I'm 4 years in...




I am happy to say that on Wednesday Rob and I will be celebrating 4 wonderful years together! I'm so excited to have found such a wonderful person to spend my life with...he is not only a wonderful husband, but a great Father, Friend and person in general. When we first met, it wasn't love at first site- more of a friend thing. Now I look at that as a plus, because not only did I fall in love with my friend, but I am blessed to spend the rest of my life with him. I hope everyone reading this has what I have in him...otherwise life just isn't complete. To me, life couldn't be better....Thanks Rob!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so sweet:-) mark and i r going on 4 years and we were friends first too. most wonderful thing ever to be married to your best friend! happy aniversary!

Tiffany Watson