Friday, September 19, 2008

My little sweet pea


So Lyla is growing like a weed~ she can talk using three words at a time & knows exactly what she is saying! She is a little fire cracker...which who wouldn't be with Tater as a brother. She is constantly hitting, growling, and cursing him in baby talk......but then within no time she'll be over there giving him pecks on the lips or hugging him tight around his neck. She has a sweet love for him, she is his little mother hen ~ She whispers to him while rubbing his hair & patting his back. Watching them together makes my heart smile!


Lyla loves animals~ the Cat, which she forever called 'dog' and the Dog, which she calls dog ;) She also has a great love for Rob's stuffed Deer & turkey. Anytime we pass through the great room she starts hollering "Dee Dee" aka deer or gob gob for the turkey. Rob swears she is going to be a little hunter~ I told him that is fine so long as I can put a camo bow in her hair & buy her some pediped camo shoes. He informed me that the only bow she'll be having in the woods will be the one in her hand.


Lyla is currently walking around everywhere~ I don't have pics edited yet, but plan on posting some soon. I have been waiting and waiting for her to walk...and to be honest with ya, it was simple so that her outfits would look better ;) You try to be a little girl crawling in a dress....it just don't work! So now I can finally put her in a dress with out her knees getting caught in it. I'm super excited! Sad, I know but it don't take much! Heck, I get excited when the mail is delievered.

Well this is the best I can do for an update~ time is limited & instead of blogging about my life, I'm trying to live it with the few short minutes I have. The photography is still streaming at a rapid pace & I'm just trying to keep up..so hang in there until winter & I'll be the blogger queen once more!

No comments: