Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Date with Tate



It was much needed! I haven't been out with just my boy in what seems like forever. It's crazy to think of how well he has adjusted to not having all my time these days ~ and it's days like this one that I really realize what a change he has went through over the last year, with Lyla becoming his Sister & Mommy working more & starting school. Tate is a stronge, loving little boy & has dealt with everything so well. I can see at times that he strives for all of my attention ~ So I'm writing mainly to say how proud I am of my little Turkey. He makes my heart tick~ Let this be a reminder to everyone, myself included. When our little children are changing, having a tough time here and there...take time aside for them~ after all they are just children & our love & laughter is the best gift we can give to them.


No comments: