Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Mom, can I pleaseeeeee go????"


This is the plee I hear everytime I leave for a photoshoot or a wedding! Tate wants to be a "FROG-A-PHER" too. He says he knows how to make people smile & he can make them stay still for me too ;)


So with all the jealousy issues he has been having lately with Lyla & me being gone from home, I decided to have a photoshoot with Tate~ I told him he could come to work with me, and he could have his own camera to take pictures of whatever he wanted! He was so happy.....I strapped my old Canon to him & let him fire away! He captured the lady at Mcdonalds, a snake, my big butt bend over (which will not be posted) a couple road signs, his feet, the sun, hay bales, a train...and much more! I plan on posting his first works of art as soon as I get a minute to edit them :) I did however, have to share these~ There is nothing better than seeing my sweet boy holding a Canon and loving it!

1 comment:

Tabitha W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.