Sunday, June 24, 2007

Family of four = complete



Last Thursday I woke up to my husband beside me in bed, Lyla in her basinet, and Tate in his room. Once Lyla started rustling about I brought her into our bed....next thing I know I hear little pitter-patter of feet running down the hall and then Tater hoped in bed with us. Sounds simple, but as the sun shown through the window and we all laughed & talked together, I couldn't help but gasp for a breath. My family is complete. I had everything I could ever want or need right there in that king size bed. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it is to be so blessed. I am so thankful for all I have been given and just wanted to share the happiness I have. And it just wouldn't be a complete post with out a picture or five. LOL


1 comment:

Tabitha W. said...

What sweet pictures! Love the baldies shot! And look how tiny, she is as big as Tate's head! You have a beautiful family!!