Friday, May 11, 2007

I am almost done.....


4 months,


5 months,


6 months, 7 months,




8 1/2 months.




My pregnancy is almost over, and boy am I ready!!! I have really enjoyed Tate's pregnancy & Lyla's just the same...but every woman comes to a point when she is done~and I am DONE! There is a spot that every woman holds in her heart for her children. My spot has been filled...I have the sweetest little boy on earth (who loves his Momma more than life itself) and I am already in love with my little girl who is growing inside me. Although I have not met Lyla yet, I have a strong bond formed with her....think about it, she is part of me right now....she goes everywhere I go, she feeds off of me, if my heart stops beating so does hers--we are one. How could I not be deeply in love with her. This is called Motherhood~ it is something you have to experience to understand. You will never understand how much your Mother loves you, until you love your own child. A Mother's love is strongest love out there....and I am so blessed to have felt it in my life.

I have been told numerous times not to have my tubes tied....that I am too young and may want more babies later in my life. I believe that I am complete with a family of four. Sure, once Tate and Lyla are in school I will have alot of time on my hands and won't hear the sound of little pitter patter running through my house, but what I will have is two beautiful children who will be entering a new stage in their lives.....I will be blessed to be there in that stage and will be thankful for all that I have. So yes, I am certain that this is it. I have enjoyed pregnancy and am thankful for everyone who has made it special for me...Only one month left til I am able to feel that feeling of overwhelming emotions as I hold my sweet girl for the first time. Everyone do me a favor and make this Mother's Day really special for your Mom, cause she probably deserves it! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommas out there.
Hugs*Nichol

1 comment:

Tabitha W. said...

I love the progression pics! What a difference between month 5 & 6, wow! I remember all too well that last month. Hang in there mama, not much longer.