Sunday, March 11, 2007

Where I stand in life....

Right now in my life I feel as if I am in the best form.....I am a mother, a mother-to-be, a wife, a daughter, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, grand daughter, and a friend to many. My life is full of people who I love with my whole heart and who love me in return. I feel as if I am complete--I'm not sure how life can be better, although I know it will continue to bloom before me.

Thank you to all my family & friends for making me who I am, for giving me your love & laughter! With out you I am nothing.

With all that said, you now know why I take such joy in Scrapbooking...yes it is a creative outlet, but it also gives me some sort of power over time....I am able to take my favorite moments in life and record them--as if to hold them forever. No matter how much you believe you will not forget..... you do. You forget details about special days, or you may not realize they are special until you can't have the day back. When I look at my books tears come to my eyes, because these days have passed so fast! I am just glad I can pass the memories I hold so dear, down to my children. Enjoy my blog spot--it holds so much joy for me! I hope some of the pictures and scrapbooking brings joy to you also!
Love, Nichol :0)

No comments: